This site should be viewed using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, Firefox 7.0 or higher, or Google Chrome 14.0 or higher. The letter size is able to change from the Web Browser Menu. The Website uses documents, pictures, illustrations, and movies – hereinafter referred to as ′the Contents′. Softwares to view these contents are available in the website below.
To browse PDF
Adobe Website. Acrobat Reader downloading page. （external link）
The property and the copyright for the contents within this Website belong to Matsuura Machinery Corporation. Reprinting, selling, and/or redistributing of the contents without authorization is not permitted.
About Our Link Website
There is no restriction on linking our website. However, except for the www.matsuura.co.jp top page, the addresses may be changed without prior notice. This website does not take any responsibility whatsoever for any outcome customers may get in connection with the link this website provides.
Acquisition of Personal Information
Matsuura website collects personal information of the visitor from the cookie. Cookie will be recorded in the visitor′s computer, when visiting our website. However, personal information that verifies the individual, such as the visitor′s name or e-mail, will not be recorded.
Matsuura uses the information to customize the advertising and content you see, and improve our website contents.
To learn more about cookie,
This site pays most careful attention in providing information and data, but it does not guarantee the correctness, completeness, and the usefulness of its contents.
We would like to have the following points, regarding the browsing or the acquainting of the contents, judged under the visitor?fs responsibility. – Whether the contents are meeting the visitor?fs demand or not.
– Whether the visitor′s possess the necessary legal standings, within the arbitrary use of the contents, such as saving and duplicating.
– Compliance to the legal regulations and obligations regarding exporting, such as copyright, confidential nature, defamation, or grade control.
The Website does not guarantee the quality of the providing contents. This website does not take any responsibility whatsoever on any loss or disadvantage occurred by the cessation or deficiency of the contents.
We do not provide any guarantee whatsoever of legality, accuracy, morality, recency, appropriateness, or permission/ presence of copyright, for the contents among the link provided through this website.
Please be informed that contents of this website or the website itself may be changed or deleted at any time without prior notice, based on the following decisions.
– System maintenance/ failure
– Natural disaster such as fire disaster, electrical power failure, or earthquake.
– Other operational and technological reasons.
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal information is important to Matsuura Machinery Corporation (hereinafter Matsuura). Personal information is vitally important property and Matsuura is committed to strictly manage your personal information according to the following policies stipulated for proper management.
- In handling personal information, Matsuura shall comply with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information, as well as other relevant laws and regulations.
- In handling personal information, Matsuura shall strive to manage and thoroughly protect such information from unauthorized access, falsification, leakage, etc.
- In collecting personal information, Matsuura shall clarify the purposes of use and appropriately handle the collected information only for the described purposes.
- Matsuura in principle shall not provide any of your collected personal information to a third party without obtaining your prior consent.
- Any requests or inquiries for disclosure, correction, deletion or suspension of use of your personal information held by Matsuura shall be promptly answered only after confirming your identity.
- Matsuura is determined to implement continuous improvements by appropriately reviewing the handling of and the management method for personal information, including this Policy.
Purposes of Use
Matsuura uses collected personal information for business purposes as follows.
- Notices, sales activities, R&D, production, shipment, procurement, delivery, installation and after-sales services regarding products of Matsuura’s business, as well as customer management, paperwork and related or auxiliary operations;
- Delivery of public relations magazines and notices of exhibitions, seminars and other events, as well as related or auxiliary matters;
- Management of shareholders, employment and recruiting of employees and personnel management;
- Matsuura may outsource part of its business activities to facilitate the execution of its business activities, and provide the outsourcee with your personal information to the extent necessary for the execution of the outsourced activities.
Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information shall be directed to the General Affairs & Human Resource, Administration Division.
Usage of cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies can be disabled in the settings of your browser. Our website can be used normally even with cookies disabled.
What cookies do we use?
Our website uses the following cookies to improve services and deliver more personalized services.
1．Session cookies and persistent cookies
Cookies are categorized into session cookies and persistent cookies depending on how they save information. Session cookies are mainly used to temporarily improve usability on our website. For example, they improve usability by eliminating the need for repeatedly entering the same information when using our website. Session cookies are deleted from your device when the browser is closed.
Persistent cookies are saved for a fixed period on the device used to visit websites and are employed to improve usability over this duration. For example, they keep a record of services that request login or the number of times a website is visited. Persistent cookies are not deleted from your device when the browser is closed. The retention period of cookies depends on the cookie used.
2．First party cookies and third party cookies
Cookies issued from our website when you visit are called first party cookies. Cookies issued from third-party service providers in the course of using our website are called third party cookies. We may use both types of cookies for use with analytical tools, delivering highly relevant advertising, social media services, and related external services.
3．Usage of Google Analytics
Our website uses the Google Analytics service provided by Google LLC to understand how visitors interact with our website.
Google Analytics analyzes the usage of our website using the cookies we issue. We receive analysis results (Google Analytics reports on user attributes and interest categories etc.) from Google LLC that facilitate our understanding of visitor’s activity on our website.
Google Analytics Terms of Service （external link）
Google Analytics can be disabled by downloading and installing the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” from the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on download page and changing the add-on’s settings in your browser.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on （external link）
Contents in this page may be modified without prior notice. Please check periodically.
If you have any questions or requests about the Matsuura website, please contact your local distributor.