History of Matsuura
History of Matsuura
The Matsuura factory was first founded in Fukui city. Production and distribution of lathes began.
- Production and distribution of milling machines began.
- The Matsuura Machinery Corporation was established.
- Production and distribution of electric program-automatically-controlled milling machines began.
- Production and distribution of automatic numerically controlled milling machines began.
- The head office of the Matsuura Machinery Corporation was moved to the present address.
- Production and distribution of automatic numerically controlled drilling machines began.
Production and distribution of vertical machining centers began.
- The vertical machining centers were first exported to U.S.A.
Production and distribution of ultra high-speed machining centers began.
Production and distribution of twin-spindle vertical machining centers began.
- Production and distribution of horizontal machining centers began.
- The Takefu Factory (IMN Co., Ltd.) was opened.
MC featuring high-speed spindle Ahead of our competitors, we successfully productized a machine for high-speed machining of even difficult-to-cut materials.
5-axis MC for unmanned operation Developed with just-in-time manufacturing as its concept, this 5-axis machine is capable of 72 consecutive hours of unmanned operation.
- The total number of shipped machining centers reached 10,000.
- The ISO 9001 certification (Quality Management System) was obtained.
Linear-motor-drive MC With all axes equipped with a linear motor, this machine is capable of both high-speed and high-precision machining.
The ISO 14001 certification (Environment Management System) was obtained.
- The OHSAS 18001 certification (Occupational Health and Safety Management System) was obtained.
- The total number of shipped machining centers reached 15,000.
The MMTS Corporation was established in U.S.A.
Development of the metal laser sintering hybrid milling machine began.
Production and distribution of metal laser sintering hybrid-milling machines began.
“Best Technical Award” is granted to the SB-I model by the “Association to recognize historic valuable machine in Japan” in the 5th meeting.
The metal laser sintering hybrid milling machine ‘M-PHOTON 25C’ won the 33rd Japan Industrial Technology Grand Prize and the prize from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Hybrid Metal 3D Printer
Combines metal laser sintering and an MC for high-speed, high-precision milling.
- 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center “MAM72-63V” won the 35th “Machine Design Award”.
Nominated for “The best 300 small & medium manufacturing enterprise” who leads Japanese industry, by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
5-Axis Multi-Tasking Machining Center “CUBLEX-25” won the 36th “Machine Design Award”.
Announcement of as a new common product logo.
“LUMEX Avance-25” won the 37th “Machine Design Award”.
- Horizontal Machining Centers “H.Plus-300” won the 38th “Machine Design Award”.
- Developing 5-Axis Multi-Tasking Machining Center “CUBLEX-63”.
Developing 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center “MX-520”.
Developing 5-Axis Horizontal Machining Center “MAM72-100H”.
- 4 Linear Motor Series were released.
・High-grade Linear Motor Machine “LX-160”
・HIgh-precision Linear Motor Machine “LF-160”, “LV-500”
・ High-speed Linear Motor Machine “LS-160”
- Developing Vertical Machining Center “VX-1000/ VX-1500”.
Developing 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center “MX-850”.
Matsuura Machinary USA Inc. was established in U.S.A
- Participates in the National Metal 3D Printer Project of the Technology Research Association for Future Additive Manufacturing(TRAFAM) implemented by METI.
Developing Horizontal Machining Center “H.Plus-400/ H.Plus-500”.
The total number of shipped machining centers reached 20,000.
Receives The 2nd Taguchi Award from the Robust Quality Engineering Society.
Developing hybrid metal 3D printer “LUMEX Avance-60”.
Hybrid Metal 3D Printer
Capable of larger sizes and faster speeds, this next-generation hybrid metal 3D printer is also equipped with an automatic powder supply, collection-and-reuse system.
Developing 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center “MX-330”.
- Developing Vertical Machining Center “VX-660”.
- Developing 5-Axis Vertical/Horizontal Machining Center “MAM72-70V”.
- Merged with IMN Co., Ltd.